Are we likely to see a repeat of the 1970s inflation in today's economy? Watch this episode of the MFG Market Monitor below for more details on this topic.
Jonathan A. Dudzinski, CFA®
Austin A. Summers
Aug. 1st, 2022
We are excited to provide another episode of our MFG Market Monitor to our valued clients provided by our internal Wealth Management Team!
This episode is a part two continuation of June's topic on Inflation. With the current state of the economy, some may look to ask "Are we likely to see a repeat of the 1970s inflation in today's economy?"
Listen to this episode's topic on The 1970's Inflation Compared to the 2022 Experience:
- Quantitative Theory of Money (Recap)
- 1970-1983 Inflation and Money Supply
- 1970s Inflation Compared to Today
- Factors that Can Avoid Additional Inflation
- Federal Reserve Impact on Inflation
- Factors that Cause Increased Inflation
- The Potential Outcomes of the 2022 Experience
Subscribe to get updates, and expertise content from our team.